March 19, 2014

Product Review: Lush Skin Drink Moisturizer

Lush Skin Drink Moisturizer
       As you might guess from the picture....this is well-loved !

This is a super-moisturizing product made for those with dry skin. It has rose petal infusion, aloe, sesame oil, and avocado to make it super nourishing. When I first opened this, I was slightly put off by the color and weird smell. Also, when applying this, I put waaaaay too much on. The phrase "a little goes a long way" is so true for this, so it should last awhile.



Overall, this is a rich cream that has helped with my dry flaky patches and evened out my skin texture. I noticed an immediate difference in my skin within a few days. My skin seemed incredibly soft just after a couple uses. It has even helped with the eczema around my hands. The only thing to watch out for is this can make you look like a grease ball so I would recommend it for nighttime use. 



Pros:
Cons:                   
1. Cruelty Free Brand
1. Smell can be unpleasant for some
2. 100% Recyclable Plastic Pot
2. Ingredients contains parabens....Com'n Lush!
3. Vegan

4. Moisturizes skin well

5. Helps to even out texture

6. Didn't break me out

7. Worked for my eczema

8. Noticeable results in a few days



Ingredients: Water (Aqua) , Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum) ,Rose Petal Infusion (Rosa centifolia) , Fresh Avocado (Persea gratissima) , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) ,Propylene Glycol , Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) ,Stearic Acid , Cetearyl Alcohol , Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe barbadensis) , Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis) , Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis) , Neroli Oil (Citrus amara) , Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia) , Triethanolamine , *Geraniol ,*Farnesol , *Limonene , *Linalool , *Citronellol ,Perfume , Methylparaben , Propylparaben


Shelf Life: 1 year


Price: $23.95 for 1 oz.


Where to Buy: Lush shop or lush.com


Would I Repurchase: No. This worked really well for me but since I'm trying to use more natural products, this just doesn't fit the bill anymore. 



Rating: *****

What do you think about Lush skincare? Have you tried any of their products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...